ethereal [used in student presentation] adj. - light, airy, or tenuous; of or pertaining to the upper regions of space "This model is a little ethereal, so let's see how its used in practice." (Dictionary.com)
leverage! x2
inculcated. adj. - to implant by repeated statement or admonition; teach persistently and earnestly; to cause or influence (someone) to accept an idea or feeling "These [soft] qualities have to be inculcated in your soul." (Dictionary.com)
verklemped. adj. - choked up with emotion "I got up this morning for this last day of teaching and I was all verklemped."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm amazed that you all would do this! I'm overwhelmed, nostalgic, and a bit verklemped that you would even care enough to take the time! I truly love language and vocabulary. It is very likely that that English has the largest vocabulary of any language on Earth. It is my hope that in some small way that my love of language may be inculcated into your lived-experience and life-walk even if such language may seem a bit ethereal at times. From the nether regions of my soul, I express my deep gratitude for even caring enough to spend the inordinate amounts of time it must have taken to compile such a record. Reading through, it makes me more than a bit nostalgic for this past semester and filled with more than a little dysphoria that it is now coming to and end. I've loved being with you!
ReplyDeleteWarmest regards and indeed much thanks!
Glenn